MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TortoiseForum.org - for all who love tortoises and turtles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My site is dedicated to tortoise and turtle lovers. We provide free information on diet and care. We also have many breeders who post their captive bred animals for sale on the site.
Please stop by and then post your feedback here!
Thanks!
I like how your on a green host Wink

My suggestion is get a new theme
The Copyright needs to be fixed.
Yeah, it's a turtle site, so the theme should be green...and yes, fix the copyright.
thanks for the input, everyone.
i will fix the copyright asap
i've looked at a few green themes but they are all over-powering. i'd like something more subtle i guess.
maybe ill have to donate and get one custom made

update: copyright has been fixed
any pointers on a cool green theme?
I'd be happy to help you with a color change!
Take a look at my two Mybb forums and you can see what I did in the graphic design of the two of them.

If you're interested, Let me know! I'm just learning how to tweak and customize this software and would love an opportunity to fiddle some more!

I'd be happy to do it for simply some kind of link exchange.

www.thetwitchinkitchen.com/freebies
www.wandaspetworld.com/bb
maybe you could help me edit an existing green theme? im going to check out your websites to see what work you do
Sure can Josh. Basically that's what I did ... you can see the credits to the orignator of the themes I used and I just added that I changed the graphics and look a little.

Shoot me a pm and we can work something out ok?
you really need a more turtle based theme. Your forum is doing very well, you should now focus on a theme to help you attract more people.
goggalor, PM on its way.
foreagrey, thanks for the kind words! this is my first forum so i have no way of gauging how well i'm (or it's) doing. the site went live late in August 2007 so i guess things are going well.
Pages: 1 2