MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBResource.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://mybbresource.com/

Check it. Just got it going and I'm still working on a logo design and design for buttons.
In the meantimes, submit plugins, and themes/templates please. Also register as I paln on making some themes that will be available to members only.

Hope you like it so far.

Cheers,
Nolan
Looks great Nolan
John Briggs Wrote:Looks great Nolan

Thank you. Smile
I like it! Just joined! Hope this turn out to be a good MyBB website!
ahero4heor Wrote:I like it! Just joined! Hope this turn out to be a good MyBB website!
Thanks. Hopefully I can get a lot more people to join so it can be great. I'll definetly be doing some promoting though.
What is site's aim? Do you share your works or all of works as you found?
I have the same questions as arno, in the News And Announcements forum all there shows are "copies" of what's shown here at this forum, why would anyone want to see a forum doing that!?
Nolan is just posting the official announcements like many other related sites would. NO harm in that.

I do think that the aim should be to rouse developers to join and make new content for sure.
John Briggs Wrote:Nolan is just posting the official announcements like many other related sites would. NO harm in that.

I do think that the aim should be to rouse developers to join and make new content for sure.

It is. I will also be sharing my own works as well. My focus of the site is to attract developers and by doing so having them develop new plugins and themes. This would also help promote mybb and show how great the software really is.
Btw, the reason I have the announcements from the community forums on mine is so that all the information is easily accessable in one place. I will also be posting news relating to MyBB Resource there as well.

To those who may be interested, if you visit http://mybbresource.com/showthread.php?tid=17 I have posted a contest that you may want to enter. Smile
It looks very nice. I love the skin!
Pages: 1 2 3