MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crazy Computers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out my new forum, Crazy Computers. Its a forum for game enthusiasts, and hardware enthusiasts. Feel free to join up even if you don't know much about computers you can always learn Smile Also, how do you like the site anything you would change?
Finally, a forum with less than 350,000 categories from the beginning. Very nice Big Grin

I don't like the default theme-ish look of the forum,though. Why not make your own theme? It's easy. If you have html+photoshop skills, do a template. I'd love to see a mybb forum with truly unique layout Big Grin
Faby Wrote:Finally, a forum with less than 350,000 categories from the beginning. Very nice Big Grin

I don't like the default theme-ish look of the forum,though. Why not make your own theme? It's easy. If you have html+photoshop skills, do a template. I'd love to see a mybb forum with truly unique layout Big Grin
Ya, I'm making it very simple so people can navigate it easily, and finding the right section to post in will be easy.
You have a nice looking forum. I also like the fact that it doesn't have 5 million categories. It is set up good and I like the nice clean look. The only problem I have with it is that the logo has to go.

Nice domain... Toungue
kpt608 Wrote:You have a nice looking forum. I also like the fact that it doesn't have 5 million categories. It is set up good and I like the nice clean look. The only problem I have with it is that the logo has to go.

Nice domain... Toungue
Whats wrong with the logo? Is it the color? Or is it just bad overall? I got lucky with the domain its pretty good the only thing that could make it better would be if it was .com, or .net! Big Grin
Nice theme, simple and yet professional looking Smile Good on the eyes and not full of empty boards and sub boards everywhere. Good thing going on there Smile
Faby Wrote:Finally, a forum with less than 350,000 categories from the beginning. Very nice Big Grin

Mine's not cluttered, hmph... =P.

Nice website, I like you skin.