MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is It Free To Make A Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
000webhost.com - free webhost with a subdomain. i like them... they have cpanel good uptime and they have enough space for mybb. and they let you use a domain (if one applies, or if one later applies)...

you upload the contents of the "Upload" (not the folder itself, the stuff that's inside of it) folder to the root (if you plan on making it your website home page) or to your, more commonly "forums" directory (if you plan on keeping it separate from your home page), then install it via the install script (yourwebsite.webhost.com/(forum/)install). keep in mind you have to set up a mysql database before installing.
I suggest using This tutorial, it helped me alot, and now I have my own MyBB forum! ^_^ And if you don't like the long domain name, there are free domain and subdomain hosts out there like .tk .co.nr (those are the free ones that require little actions to set up, and are very easy to use) or the host I use http://no-ip.com <Gives free TLD domains with something between them.
Pages: 1 2