MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorisation Code Mismatch" and how to fix it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
If you are getting "Authorisation Code Mismatch," chances are you just are upgrading to MyBB 1.2.12 but have forgotten to run the upgrader script. Please follow the instructions on [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead). If you are running a custom theme, you may need to go to Admin CP --> Templates --> Find Updated and manually make the changes to your templates after you run the upgrader.

If you are still having problems with the "Authorisation Code Mismatch" error ONLY, please make a reply here with your forum URL.

Any other upgrade problems please create a new thread and describe your problem in detail.

Thanks,
Yes I have this problem but only with one theme: Dark Orange.
Sherlock Wrote:Yes I have this problem but only with one theme: Dark Orange.

Because it hasn't been updated to work with 1.2.12.
What should I do?
You can run the upgrade script and it should update the template automatically
Any suggestions so that I don't do anything wrong?
Backup your forum first.
Tikitiki Wrote:You can run the upgrade script and it should update the template automatically

And since when, has the upgrade script updated anything other than the MyBB-Default templates. ?

Else all themes would be reverted to MyBB-Default. Not practical to say the least. Sad
Lopalong Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:You can run the upgrade script and it should update the template automatically

And since when, has the upgrade script updated anything other than the MyBB-Default templates. ?

Else all themes would be reverted to MyBB-Default. Not practical to say the least. Sad

Uh. Since I wrote it? My upgrade script only applies the mandatory security changes. The rest is done the normal way.
I just installed the latest version of MyBB and it was working fine, then suddenly I started getting this error.

http://flaming-cactus.net/forum

I can't post, update my userinfo, change avatars/signatures or anything without getting this error. I've tried to upgrade it but its still griping at me XP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13