MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue With Who's Online Today Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
works fine for me in all themes.
Hmm, thanks John,
Can I ask if you have used the 'MyOrange' theme - as this was the main one I was trying to get implemented with the plugin.
Regards
Chris
John Briggs Wrote:works fine for me in all themes.

I should have worded my last reply better. Some themes there is no issues and all works fine but a number of them dont. Then ofcourse you have those who expect everyone to have IE7 and you run into issues with the theme looking crappy if your using a older browser.
guys i done this and all i see is "[]" instead of "Who Was Online Today" or "Who's Online Today" title...I only see "[]"

Can someone help me out here???
LadyAngelique Wrote:guys i done this and all i see is "[]" instead of "Who Was Online Today" or "Who's Online Today" title...I only see "[]"

Can someone help me out here???

Are you using the default theme LadyAngelique?
Mersky Wrote:Actually, my host shut down. All my files were lost so I was going to start it over again once I find a new host.

Wozzer Wrote:Hmm, thanks John,
Can I ask if you have used the 'MyOrange' theme - as this was the main one I was trying to get implemented with the plugin.
Regards
Chris

I sure have not Chris.
no am usin my own custom theme
Pages: 1 2