MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWorks.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
lol, I did that on my forum when it was setup Big Grin. Mybbhacks looks good, but what shall I do with mybbcrazy?
We've changed policy over at MyBBWorks. No longer will you be required to register OR post in order to download our mods, INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE! So please feel free to download our mods and use them to make your forum a greater place!
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I have satellite internet, not dialup. Toungue

And it's still not working this morning!

Oh, I read on your forum that you were still on dial up. Guess it was an old post. Toungue

nickman Wrote:We've changed policy over at MyBBWorks. No longer will you be required to register OR post in order to download our mods, INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE! So please feel free to download our mods and use them to make your forum a greater place!

Really? I just tried to download something and got the error that I must have 3 posts. LOL
Well, it worked for me for a little while, but now it's not working again. Toungue lol

Yeah, that must've been an old post, cause I'm not on dialup anymore!!

EDIT
Working at the moment, crazy thing. =P
judel Wrote:
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I have satellite internet, not dialup. Toungue

And it's still not working this morning!

Oh, I read on your forum that you were still on dial up. Guess it was an old post. Toungue

nickman Wrote:We've changed policy over at MyBBWorks. No longer will you be required to register OR post in order to download our mods, INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE! So please feel free to download our mods and use them to make your forum a greater place!

Really? I just tried to download something and got the error that I must have 3 posts. LOL
Try now Toungue
You need a better theme otherwise that's good...
Yeah me and one of the admin's are working on a new theme. The current one was something we made, just so we had something other than the default theme.
Wow, great site mate. Very useful for everyday use. I can use it for my forum too.
Uhmmmm... this is getting slightly irritating.. Still server not found. Toungue
2 new exclusive plugins released today!

1)Member Teams: It should have all the known issues worked out of it!
2)Random slogan: Set up slogans in your ACP and show them off!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5