MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBWorks.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
MyBB Works is one of the newest MyBB Resource sites available. We plan on having many exclusive mods ( INCLUDING CUSTOM PAGES v2.0), and custom themes as well. FirefoxWiz has also stated that she will release on our site a few themes, so we will also hopefully get a good theme selection going.

You may be asking, how do we differ from the 10s of 10s (Smile ) of other resource sites out there?

Well, I'll tell you! We also plan on
A) We are also going to have a built in Post2Host system, so you if you don't have hosting already, you can get it!
B) We also are going to try and start a sort of "Mod maker team". This team will try and focus on making larger mods, by having each person do a little of the mod. This would reduce the work load for any one mod maker.

Another feature (Kind of), is that ALL of any new mods/plugins I make will go there, and all the current ones have been placed there already Smile And also support for my mods will actually be given there!

So reviews are welcome, critiques are also welcome (But be nice, we're new, AND our skin isn't final, so no comments about that Toungue)

URL: http://mybbworks.com
Hey Nick, I'm getting a Server Not Found!
Working here fine Smile
Nice forum. Good color choice and I have bookmarked it to come back when it gets more populated Smile
Thanks for the positive comments! I'm thinking about the next release for MyBBWorks, and I think it will be the fixed up Member Teams mod! Keep checking back for the release Smile
I get the index sometimes, but if I click on anything else I get Server not found.

And... here's what the index is looking like on my end...
[attachment=8576]
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I get the index sometimes, but if I click on anything else I get Server not found.

And... here's what the index is looking like on my end...

That's really strange, it works perfectly for me. The other admin with server access will have to check it out Toungue
Check the cookie settings in the ACP. That might be half the problem. Toungue
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Check the cookie settings in the ACP. That might be half the problem. Toungue

Cookie settings seem fine...I tried changing them, so maybe it works now?
Nope, still the same. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5