MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loging in and Weird Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb Version : 1.2.12
Buggs: Cant login
Weird table in the Admin CP

Cant Login (Serious)
I have two web browsers opera and ie. I had installed a fresh copy of mybb 1.2.12. I can login in fine with my opera browser, but I everytime I try logining in ie, it says that I had logged in and then redirects me to main page which tells me to login again. (and yes I allow all cookies on my ie). Can some one explain why I cant login in with ie.

Edit: (I tried again and now it is working. I guess it was a malfunction at that moment in time)

Weird Table (Just Annoying)
I log in into my mybb admin panel using opera. It looks perfectly fine, until I go down with my scroll bar. The random tables apear and I can not see some options.
Rokudaime Wrote:Weird Table (Just Annoying)
I log in into my mybb admin panel using opera. It looks perfectly fine, until I go down with my scroll bar. The random tables apear and I can not see some options.

Can you upload a screenshot please. I don't know what you're talking about.
Here you go (It only does it on my opera browser

[attachment=8571]
[attachment=8572]

Is this good enough or do you need more
If that only appears in Opera:
It's a problem with Opera's rendering engine. Make sure you're running the latest version, or use Firefox/IE.

If that appears in all browsers:
I'm inclined to say this is actually a problem with the graphics on your local machine.

I'm betting if you try loading the page in a different computer it will work fine.

That is the sort of thing I'd expect from an overheating/excessively overclocked/failing graphics card.
Are the black lines what the problem is? I don't think there's anything in MyBB that would make that...