MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Bluebeig v. 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first theme ever released! Smile I'm quite happy with it but the 'New reply' and such buttons were made somewhat in hurry and I don't like them a lot. :/

Bluebeig-theme (For MyBB 1.2.12)

Created by:
Artsu

Installation:
1. After downloading the Theme unpack it (with WinRAR or 7zip for example)
2. Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Import
3. Search the Bluebeig-theme XML File in the theme folder and click the Button "Import Theme"
4. Upload the "images" folder to your forum home dictionary with an ftp-program.

(Copied from p@trick Toungue)

What you can do / can't do with the theme:
1. You must never remove the 'Theme designed by Artsu.' text!
2. You may modify the theme as much as you like as long as the copyright is not removed.

Info:
The theme still has many bugs which I am probably not going to fix atleast for now. I've sort of stopped making this theme and just wanted to share it to you guys as it is now. All criticism is still much appreciated! Smile The theme wasn't first made to be released so many of the css stuff has some crazy names so modifying might be really pain in the ***. Big Grin

Note:
The top right navigation bar has some '&nbsp' in it that might be removed by MyBB if you modify the header template.

[Image: frontpage_small.gif] [Image: myforum_small.gif] [Image: poll_small.gif]

Download:
Download Bluebeig-theme and the image files here!

Smileys:
I've also made some smileys and icons that fit the theme a little better. Every one of the original ones are not included since I had them removed from my own forum. Toungue
[Image: smileys.gif]
Download smileys.

Enjoy!
Looks quite ok.
Nice theme. Not too big on the colors, but I have to admit I like your forumbits Smile.
Good job baby. Keep it up!