MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline thread popup problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask what database entries or templates does the inline thread popup plugin modify or make?

I had this plugin enabled and it was working fine until I needed to disable it to search out and fix a problem.

Now that the problem has been fixed, I've been trying to re-enable the plugin. However whenever I try to enable it again it screws up the layout templates/themes.

Is there any way to fix this by manually deleting any database entries or template modifications this plugin makes and simply re-enabling it?

Thanks if someone can help as I really want to re-enable this plugin without errors or problems.Smile
I need to fix this so I can enable this mod again.

Thanks if anyone can help.
I'm still having this issue with the Inline Thread Popup Plugin aand the Fusion theme. I have attached a picture to illustrate how it is messing the template for the fusion theme up.

It was working fine before, then I deactivated/deleted the plugin and re-enabled/activated it again later. After I activated it again this started happening.

I haven't been able to get a clear answer or solution yet to fixing this problem.

If someone can tell me what this plugin alters or what template set it alters I will be able to go in and delete the CSS/Code and reactivate the plugin without problems.

Thanks if anyone can help me solve this problem.

I'm sorry it's so long between my last post, but as mentioned in my other threads I've been busy and recently had got plenty of free time to work with.

This plugin is awesome, I would just like to get it working properly again with the Fusion theme/template.

Thanks, X2DM.Smile

[attachment=9074]
I really need help with this to be able to have this plugin enabled without it messing up my templates.
:Edit: I sort of figured it out. In the Forum Display Templates ----> forumdisplay_thread ----> Removed the multiple instances of <span>{$inline}</span>

Now my template/layout is back to normal on my themes when the plugin is enabled, however it doesn't show the thread preview when I hover over the thread icons, only black dots instead.

I'd appreciate it if someone can hel me solve this last minor problem.

Thank you. Smile
Can anyone help me or not?

This is a two month old problem I can't get resolved because no one will bother to reply or offer help for this issue.

So for gods sake, someone please help.
Help help helpitty help help please!

Now it'll be going on 3 - 4 months of not having this problem solve because no one is willing to help solve it. What am I doing just talking to myself here?
Wow thanks for the help guys!

On a more serious note, after tedious troubleshooting and trial and error I managed to solve it -->"Myself"<-- .

I could of had it solved two months ago if someone bothered to help me with it, back then I wasn't as all knowing with Mybb like I am now.Wink