MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the area to change pagination colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Attached is a photo of the pagination area of my board.

I have been looking for two hours and fiddling for as long and I am crying uncle.

Where can I change and fix this so the pagination shows up in black?
I played in the css, I cannot figure what templates, and if it is a template change, I am not too good at code, so where and what would I input to make it show black?

I know there has to be a way to force the color for just one element but I'm stumped and my head is fried.
I attached a pic.

Thanks.
[attachment=8578]
Copy the extra css from the default mybb theme into your extra css portion of your new theme. You will find the two or three editable classes there (hover, active, etc).
Please bear with me as I am not good at this coding stuff. I'm really learning by doing so I am not sure where / what parts of the template belong to what except by trial and error.

Ok so, I looked for what you suggested, and I only copied the part of the extra code that said pagenav bit and added color and underline to those. Copied that into the extra css area on my theme.

Quote:.pagenav {
font-weight: bold;
color: #000000;
}

.pagenavbit {
padding-left: 3px;
}

.pagenavbit a {
text-decoration: underline;
}

.pagenavcurrent {
font-weight: bold;
padding-left: 3px;
}

hr {
background-color: #000000;
height: 1px;
border: 0px;
}

I don't see any change. Nor do I see andy boxes you said like the rest of the style sheet editor.

Were you meaning to put the whole code in there? or just the bits that I show you above?

Were you meaning that once I add this extra css to the theme, it will add another "section" to the main area to edit? I am thinking that makes no sense and I'm basically adding the css and forcing it by simply adding to the extra css. Am on the right track there?
Hmmm, maybe it would help me if I knew what template/area of the style/theme it's picking up or following the colors from?
I got it working!

Thanks for the help. It was spot on right from the start. It was only one stupid forum that had the wrong setting that kept it from working.

I gotta say you all here are wonderful at helping out new customers to mybb. I'm finding this software easier and easier to tweak as I learn.

And it's very refreshing to come ask for help on tweaking stuff and not get some crap like "we dont support mods" and just leave you hanging.