MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this thread belongs to here... If not, please move.
I was wondering if there is still a way to get a downloadable version of mybb 1.2.9.
If so, I would really like to have a copy.
Please note that we can't be responsible for bugs or hackings if you use an older version of MyBB.
Footballman Wrote:I think this thread belongs to here... If not, please move.
I was wondering if there is still a way to get a downloadable version of mybb 1.2.9.
If so, I would really like to have a copy.

You *will* be hacked if the forum is publicly available. Only do this if you're a glutton for punishment.
For future reference: [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) has a list of old releases.
DennisTT Wrote:For future reference: [Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) has a list of old releases.
Oh my, that's far easier than guessing URLs. Smile
I still keep older versions for various purposes. Of course, not to be used in a production environment.
Thank you.
I'm not going to use it, I just need it so I can find code differences between 1.2.9 and 1.2.12
Footballman Wrote:Thank you.
I'm not going to use it, I just need it so I can find code differences between 1.2.9 and 1.2.12

Lol, this is what I did before too! ^^
Hopefully with good intent.
Pages: 1 2