MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calling All Developers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever thought about making a mod, but thought it was too much work? Then how about joining the MyBBWorks Mod Team! What we plan on doing is splitting mods up so that each person does a little bit of the puzzle. Each person will be given credit on a credit page that we will build into each of our mods. Everything will be run as a democracy, so a vote will be done to decide what the consensus is.

We need beginners, decent with PHP and advanced all together! We also could use some people very familiar with BBs to help us do some internal BETA testing. Any interest members should post here, so we can see if this will work out.
hehe , I'm a new beginner , I don't know php so much , so can I join this event? I just want to know more how to write plugins for mybb Big Grin
I can design images and do the layout if you want.
Why did you bump this thread? Its over a year old. Rolleyes
(2009-07-03, 01:20 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I can design images and do the layout if you want.

This is when Nickman and I ran MyBBWorks.com. That project has diminished and replaced with MyBBSource.com Smile
haha , because I just found this topic while I'm finding the answer to solve my problem Big Grin
me could be a beta tester and bug finder,...i think im very familiar with BBs Wink
(2009-07-03, 02:25 AM)-=snAke=- Wrote: [ -> ]me could be a beta tester and bug finder,...i think im very familiar with BBs Wink

Again, this is an old topic and things have changed a lot. I'm not sure if we need any beta or bug testers at this time, but you are free to PM Nickman if you please to do so Smile
oops i didnt look at the date,...just saw a topic up and uread by me Toungue
Oh lol, my bad. I just thought he needed help.