MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A little help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Im new to mybb. First problem trying to install a custom theme set....

MyBB Error
The theme file is not for the current version of myBB you are running (1.2.12). If you still wish to install it, please change 'Ignore Version Compatibility' to yes

so I change it to yes and I get this

MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'version' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_templates (title,template,sid,version,status,dateline) VALUES ('online_iplookup_adminoptions','\r\n{$lang->admin_options}\r\n\r\n {$lang->search_regip_users}
\r\n {$lang->search_postip_users}\r\n\r\n','4','','','1202309476')

Is it a MySQL problem? or is it Mybb?

MyBB version: 1.2.12
DB version: MySQL 5.1.22
PHP version: 5.1.6

I believe that im posting in the right area because this error comes to me when I try to import the Grey%20Smoke-theme for the them found here. Im lost...
It's a version error... Or it was exported improperly. Post in FFW's thread (Her website is MyBB Themes and she is FirefozWiz - so look on the 2nd page of her releases section)...
I redid all the codeing myself and had still have the same error with the same error msg... turns out theres nothing rong with the theme the error was with MyBB and MySQL... I got it working after fixing a default line... thank you for being the only one to reply

This is resolved.
Glad to hear it... I usually try to help out, I have been in this position many times (I am no way relating this to MyBB, because frankly I usually get at least one response). The reason no one responds is because I've said what they would have or they don't know....

Also, looks like these were your first two posts... Welcome to the community! Smile