MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RESOLVED]A Little Peeved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a little mad right now. I MADE SURE my permissions are set correctly, but for every skin, when I try to post I get this:

Authorisation code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Why is it doing that? Is it because of a BBCode I did wrong? I made a BBCode right before I posted, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

HELP!

BTW, I never upgraded my forum, I installed MyBB 1.2.12 fresh, and it worked until now.
You must've installed a new theme not compatible with MyBB 1.2.12. If you run the upgrade script it will make the appropriate changes to the theme.
Hmm, how do I get to the upgrade script?
install/upgrade.php
Wow what a time for SmartFTP to stop working...I need to delete lock.php but can't because there's too many connections from that IP but there's only one...Sad

What do I do in there? I am using 1.2.12 and I have not upgraded, I started my forum FRESH with 1.2.12. So I can't upgrade basically.
Oh, you select "1.2.10 or 1.2.11" from the list. You might want to contact your host about the FTP problem.
Thx it worked!