MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best way To Earn from a Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can help i know alot about this stuff and yes you can make a good amount of money with a good amount of traffic at least with other than google adsense.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
NetSage Wrote:Well actually you could personally sell banner space. It's more profitable than using an ad programs on small sites (Usually). But it requires more work and well a lot of discussion with the company wanting the space.
Hmm. I'm no expert on this as I earn no money from websites (or any internet endeavors) but wouldn't it be difficult to convince such companies to pay for space on a low traffic site?

Umm ya it requires more work but hey this is how everyone did it before programs like Adsense showed up. So it is possible I've actually seen a guy who started out with a small website and got a local company to pay for it just for a banner on the site.Wink
CyberHunter Wrote:I can help i know alot about this stuff and yes you can make a good amount of money with a good amount of traffic at least with other than google adsense.

Like What?
Can u Explain it a bit more?
u got email
Well, I was banned from AdSence a few years ago (I think). The best advertiser that I have found has been Text Link Ads . I was getting paid around $60 a month from them for a site that I had (I've sold the site, and it is still making money). Bidvitiser is also ok, though I never earned much from them. You can also sell ad space directly, at sites like Admin Fusion. You can use software like OpenAds to check clicks and a bunch of other stuff as well.
Cool_Guy Wrote:Well, I was banned from AdSence a few years ago (I think). The best advertiser that I have found has been Text Link Ads . I was getting paid around $60 a month from them for a site that I had (I've sold the site, and it is still making money).

Wow got lucky on that sale obviously not to experienced buyer there or just doesn't care Toungue .
bitslinker.com Wrote:Thanks a lot for such good tips.
any other company better than Adsense? & also allow to place the ads on forums.
because payperpost don't allow to place ads on forums...

is There any one who is earning more than 50$ a Month with MyBB forum?

I did for the last month with a mybb forum and adsense only Big Grin
Pages: 1 2