MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback on my skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amazing work. Really nice i like the buttons at the top and the way that you also don't show the table lines all blends in ok Smile.
What font are using for the logo ?
The Guild Wars is a logo developed by Arenanet. Ive never seen it used on anything else than "Guild Wars" So I find it hard to believe its public. The font that says "Norge" is Trajon Pro.
NetSage Wrote:It has a ninja feel actually (Just reading the line you said). I really love it the only thing that bothers me (just a little bit) is the big "Forum" under each category but I know that's just how MyBB works. I just feel there should be some sort of separation there because I really want to click it Big Grin . Also this just may be meWink
"The really big forum"? Are you meaning the little Forum in white text, under, lets say, "Nyheter" or "Guild Wars"?

atomhamster Wrote:its beautiful, but also a bit "unorganised": the dropdowns at the bottom are not separated from the thread-listing e.g.
i think having a separating bar or something would make it even better...
I know, thats one of the biggest problems I got, it's a bit unorganized. But I dont understand what the "dropdowns at the bottom" is?
Very nice theme.

It goes very well with the game Smile
Pages: 1 2