MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback on my skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, im an admin on a norwegian board, a fansite for quite awesomly game guild wars. Anyhow, I made a custom theme, that we've been using for a year now, and suddenly, it struck me, why dont I ask some other guys (that have an eye for design/skins) what they think?

So here goes: the (hopefully) super ninja jedi pimp forum

Btw, I've done some changing in the templates, currently working on making the theme look like this without changing the templates. As you can see its quite a big makeover from the originial. Hope you like it. Constructive (and none) criticism is welcome.
LOVE it. Shiny with using very little gloss -- looks perfect. Logo steals the show, and I love it. Great work, 10/10
Wow... Awesome 11/10! . Like Make me skinz pl0x Toungue
Thank you very much! I think its a hate/love skin. Right now I dont like it too much, its got to little air around some of the elements, one of the elements im working on.
Nice, it looks very neat! Wink
Dude! Your theme kicks a**! Not to mention GW! I don't play any more, but that's because I spend all my time designing, foruming, and on my hw...
It has a ninja feel actually (Just reading the line you said). I really love it the only thing that bothers me (just a little bit) is the big "Forum" under each category but I know that's just how MyBB works. I just feel there should be some sort of separation there because I really want to click it Big Grin . Also this just may be meWink
Absolutely fantastic theme. Are you planning on releasing it (or at least a modified version of it) in the future?
I might release it, as im some kind of Open source freak. Anyhows, ill get rid of some of the bugs/ToDo's. Like new post icons.
its beautiful, but also a bit "unorganised": the dropdowns at the bottom are not separated from the thread-listing e.g.
i think having a separating bar or something would make it even better...
Pages: 1 2