MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few Question Regarding MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the template but i am scared of changing it, because my forum can be disturb.
Need Help Regarding this.

2nd thing : Can any one can Suggest the Best & Attractive Template for My forum?

3rd thing: How often i have to perform backup? Can i import a backup of more than 10MB?

4th Thing: can i create Moderators for individual forums?

5ht thing: Can any Admin Have the Privillages Like community Owner?

Thanks in Advance!
bitslinker.com Wrote:2nd thing : Can any one can Suggest the Best & Attractive Template for My forum?
There is no direct answer to that question.

bitslinker.com Wrote:3rd thing: How often i have to perform backup? Can i import a backup of more than 10MB?
As often as you want, and yes, you can import backups larger than 10MB (provided your hosting service allows this).

bitslinker.com Wrote:4th Thing: can i create Moderators for individual forums?
Yes.

bitslinker.com Wrote:5ht thing: Can any Admin Have the Privillages Like community Owner?
Huh?
Quote:5ht thing: Can any Admin Have the Privillages Like community Owner?
Though there is only one Super Admin (the owner of the site), all other admins can have the same permissions and access given to them. The Super Admin just has the added protection that they cannot be deleted by the other admins. At least I think that's right. LOL
hmm ok fine

what is the difference B/w

Super Moderator
Administrator

any major Diff?
As far as I've found, there isn't much difference between Super Mod and Admin. They both can be given full access to the ACP and board. Moderator on the other hand is someone who is given limited ability to edit/delete posts/threads in whatever forum you have given them permission to do so.
By default, super moderators don't have ACP access. Aside from that, they are largely the same as administrators and can moderate all forums. Ordinary moderators can only moderate the forums to which they are assigned. The moderation tools they can use can also be restricted.