MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tutorial Mod Copyright Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Mybb Planet no longer exists, is it all right if I remove the link back to them on the Tutorial Mod? Thanks!
No. Even though they are gone, you should still acknowledge who made it. Something like

"Tutorial mod by Casey and k776"

with no hyperlinks might be alright.
Thanks, yes I would never remove the copyright. I was just asking if I could remove the link to Mybb Planet.
Well, i think i'm gonna remake it, ones gold arives (or PR2)
Actually, this was something I was already going to make and already said I would. The post is somewhere in these forums. And besides, I part have copyright with the mod. I helped develop it with Casey. So I know the coding and everything.
k776 Wrote:Actually, this was something I was already going to make and already said I would. The post is somewhere in these forums. And besides, I part have copyright with the mod. I helped develop it with Casey. So I know the coding and everything.

ok no prob Smile
:$ Dont get me wrong, you free to make your own. Just as long as you know its already on my list of things to do eventually.
k776 Wrote::$ Dont get me wrong, you free to make your own. Just as long as you know its already on my list of things to do eventually.

don't sweat it mate Smile
if somebody is already making it, then it would be useless to make another one...

Tip: Get an patent Wink Big Grin