MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Preview]Veselo to be released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Introducing Veselo - Be creative!
Three screenshots are provided with description listed below:
The Veselo design is a promo theme for the new opening of my portfolio site which includes a dozen more of Mybb themes. With a mix of Lime green, light black, and a hint of gray, Veselo is perfect for business, hosting, and software based websites. With the previews shown below, keep an eye on the navigation bit while they change when logged in as a regular user, admin, or not logged in at all. When as a regular registered member the User CP and Help links remain the same. While as admin the help link changes to the admin link and as a guest the User cp link changes to a registered link. To make it easier, take look at the three previews and their navigation bits displayed below the description; it's nothing amazing but enhances your users experience.

I kept the footer links box looking the same as the default with a few color changes to keep it simple and chic. Instead of having my site's copyright-I kept it simple, a couple of words with a small world-like image that as-well completes the look of your overall theme. I tried my best to make a dark theme without having the unwelcoming touch. Remember to leave feedback with as much detail as possible to enhance Veselo and all up-coming versions.
Thank you for your time and feedback!

Screenshot of Admin view:
[Click to enlarge]
[Image: veseloadminkl2.th.png]

Screenshot of registered user view:
[click to enlarge]
[Image: veseloreglv9.th.png]

Screenshot of guest view:
[click to enlarge]
[Image: veseloguestxt4.th.png]
Nice work Big Grin
Great design, I like it!
Very nice. Cant wait until its coded Toungue
Thanks for the comments guys. @Jag Yes, this theme I will code for sure.
Lookin forward to it!
woah, nice skins!!!
You guys thought I forgot about this one didn't you? It will be available for 1.4. The only change is, my portfolio site never opened and instead became the Grestul comment software.
Best Regards.
look's awesome men!!!

very great design!!!
Thanks for your comment. I just hope I can find the file. I'll need to go through all my backups; but I'm positive it's in my portfolio folder.
Best Regards.
Pages: 1 2