MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TV Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.spagtv.com/forum/

If you would like to discuss movies [old and new], tv shows [old and new] and many more topics to discuss them come visit SpagTV. We have a money system, many off topic boards, a V.I.P section and all the downloads anyone would want from many different TV shows.

Quote:Our members have made a total of 22,463 posts in 1,055 threads.
We currently have 648 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, fubrrricnuzzz
The most users online at one time was 48 on 01-06-2008 at 04:51 AM

As you can see we are growing very fast and I would just like to know what you guys think. I run this forum with the forum member "Kikkerking", I believe he is a member here also.
ya this site is good i love simpsons!!!
Thanks. Smile

Please comment everyone, I want some feedback.
What can I say? I'm happy to be admin there and it's a great place. I recommend everyone to join. Smile
I would love and the site looks good but i am too busy running my own forum like many others here but keep up the good work.
Have you got permission to use the characters in your banner?

I know comp like Disney are very strict and with you growing, don't you getting into trouble from mat groaning and other companys
Yes, they were drawn by fans and we have permission to put it in the banner.
Not that we care about something stupid and small like that anyway. Toungue

Thanks for the comments though.

Btw: I made the theme. Big Grin
Nice theme Smile
Thanks everyone, glad you like it.

mrblackbird Wrote:I would love and the site looks good but i am too busy running my own forum like many others here but keep up the good work.

All the images used in the banner ie. The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy and South Park were all re-drawn by fans in Photoshop/Flash and take a lot of time and we have asked many fansites of these shows to use the images and we have permission. Smile

Yeah, Kikkerking outdone himself on that. Wink
Thats ok then but it wouldnt be a small problem if you were to be sued. I work in travel and sell disney yet i can not use any of their images a part from they release.