MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: E-mail Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my registration activation e-mails are going straight to the junk e-mail folders. They are obviously sending but is there a way to get around this, so they go to the person's inbox??? I've tested on 3 different people's accounts. Thanks!
Short answer, No.

Longer answer, No, your domain must have become blacklisted somehow. Have you ever used it to send out a lot of emails at once?

Just tell your members to check their Junk/Spam folder and if there is an email from your forum in their to mark it as "Not Junk", "Not Spam" or something similar. This might (after a very long time, and after a lot of emails have been marked as not spam) retrain their email providers Spam filter to whitelist your domain.

There might be somewhere on the Internets that you can check for sure if your domain is blacklisted. You might even be able to contact the email provider directly.
Thanks. I will do some investigating with my host. I thought maybe it had been a setting in the ACP.