MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congratulation to the mybb team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My congratulations to the mybb team. I just checked out the 1.4. admin panels screenshots and I loved what I saw. It had class, style and finese. It was a beauty, it left me speachless from surprise and joy. All this wait is going to be more than worth.

I have one request though, please, I am begging you guys, release a smf and vb converter a.s.a.p. I have 5 forums, one vb, the rest smf, that I want to convert to mybb. But I will wait until the 1.4. is out.

Mybb is the future of the bulletin softwares nowadays. Wait and see how many other people will turn away form the other softwares and come to mybb when the 1.4. is out
I was planned to release two modules for the next release (SMF and vB) so you've gotten lucky Smile
Tikitiki Wrote:I was planned to release two modules for the next release (SMF and vB) so you've gotten lucky Smile
That is excellent news Tikitiki. Looking forward until you will release them Smile