MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyAOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logovc2.gif]
MyAOL Theme v.1 by Lorddonk

Summary:
This is my first theme! I dove into theme design, wanting to "give back" to the MyBB community and this is the first of a bunch of themes I hope to release! It is based on America Online but it can easily be edited a bit to be a nice professional, or even a nice "spring season" theme. Theme includes slightly edited button sets. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS Smile

License:
Licensed Under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
[Image: 88x31.png]
Legal Code

Additional Terms:
You may not remove, hide, or in any way alter or conceal the footer link. Such actions is not only a violation of the MyBB terms, but mine as well. I will not hesitate to pursue those who do not attribute work properly. You are getting something for free, you can at least give creators some credit! As per the license, this theme may be used for Commercial purposes. However, you may NOT sell this theme itself. If you wish to sell a modified version of this particular theme, contact me first.

Installation Instructions:
  • Login to Admin CP > Themes > Import
  • Select "Browse..." and upload the theme's .XML file.
  • Upload the contents of the images folder via FTP into your /images/ directory
  • Additional Instructions can be found within the README. Enjoy!

Previews: (Click for full screen preview)
[Image: fullscreenac2.th.png] [Image: threadviewyt6.th.png] [Image: topicviewbz4.th.png]

Temporary Live Demo:
here

Download:
-(Attachment)
-My BB ModsDownload Manager: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/myaol-theme-v1
-My Website: http://lorddonk.co.nr/?page_id=19

Enjoy! Please leave comments!
It's okay but specific buttons would make it better instead of the default ones. Still though, good job especially if it's your first. Smile
Hmm, I have to question the legality of you using the AOL logo.