MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Uploading and changing the CHMOD files, I got this one.

Anyone could help?

Quote:MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

MyBB 1.2.12
You need to install your forum.

From where you are (when viewing that error), remove the "index.php" from the end of the URL and add "/install" to the end and press enter. Then just follow the installers instructions.

[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
MrDoom Wrote:You need to install your forum.

From where you are (when viewing that error), remove the "index.php" from the end of the URL and add "/install" to the end and press enter. Then just follow the installers instructions.

[Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said and now I got:

Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
This seems to be a host problem. Make sure you have your install/ directory uploaded properly. If it is, then contact your host and they will be able to help you better
What host are you with?
MrDoom Wrote:What host are you with?

Hostgator. Anything wrong with hostgator?