MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] MyBB Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logohr9.gif]
MyBB Shine Theme v.2 by Lorddonk

Update Notice!
MyBB Shine was updated to version 2! If you use MyBB Shine theme, you should re-install the new update version to take advantage of the following new features:
-Updated load time: Optimized and improved images and table backgrounds to correspond to the color image on top. (Gradients now appear to "fade in" as the page loads)
-Updated form field properties: Completely changed New Topic/New Reply box to match with the theme
- Other Misc visual improvements
Enjoy!

Summary:
This is my second theme, guys! I hope you enjoy it! This one looks great on a game forum, but it could work for any pro forum. This one contains buttons created by FirefoxWiz!

License:
Licensed Under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
[Image: 88x31.png]
Legal Code

Additional Terms:
You may not remove, hide, or in any way alter or conceal the footer link. Such actions is not only a violation of the MyBB terms, but mine as well. I will not hesitate to pursue those who do not attribute work properly. You are getting something for free, you can at least give creators some credit! As per the license, this theme may be used for Commercial purposes. However, you may NOT sell this theme itself. If you wish to sell a modified version of this particular theme, contact me first. Inquires about the Silver Button Set designed by FirefoxWiz, can be made here.

Installation Instructions:
  • Login to Admin CP > Themes > Import
  • Select "Browse..." and upload the theme's .XML file.
  • Upload the contents of the images folder via FTP into your /images/ directory
  • Additional Instructions can be found within the README.

Previews: (Click for full screen preview)
[Image: fullscreendk2.th.png][Image: postviewoi9.th.png][Image: topicviewrw3.th.png]

Temporary Live Demo:
here

Download:
(Attached)
My site: http://lorddonk.co.nr/?page_id=20
MyBB Mods site http://mods.mybboard.net/view/mybb-shine
Great work lorddonk Smile.
a great theme
Excellent. Smile Like I said it looks even better live. Big Grin
Quite a nice theme. I like it Smile
Good theme, good job!
Thanks very nice theme Smile
thanks can we have a thanks button please?
Nice theme thank you. Smile
One of the most hideous looking themes I've ever seen in my entire life! J/K

Excellent Job, I like it. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2