MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB Friend Code mod conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Might be a bit of a stretch, but since I run a Nintendo forum, this mod is REALLY interests me. Of course, I'm not going to give up MyBB just for one mod, but I just wonder if anyone would be able/willing to convert this to a MyBB plugin? Or at least to create something similar for MyBB?

I'd be eternally grateful. Toungue
Is Custom Profile Fields not suffice?
It would work for putting it in members' profiles, but this mod shows a list of wifi compatible games, and members can add their friend codes for the games they own. Then when you want to play against someone on wifi, you can just click on the list for the game you want to play and see all the members that have it and their codes.

And you can add/remove games and delete codes through the admin CP.
Sorry for a small bump.....

Anyway, I talked to the developer, and he gave me the go ahead to convert this. I'll get started, and send it you ASAP.
Wow, thanks. I was going to contact him if anyone was interested in converting it (wasn't really expecting it), but someone's a step ahead of me already.

Thanks, Legos!
LegosJedi Wrote:Sorry for a small bump.....

Anyway, I talked to the developer, and he gave me the go ahead to convert this. I'll get started, and send it you ASAP.

is it okay if you release it because because i would be interested in having this on my wii forum...Smile
Yeah, I'll do that. I'll even add it to the Mods Directory.
LegosJedi Wrote:Yeah, I'll do that. I'll even add it to the Mods Directory.

thanks a lot...looking forward to the mod..Big Grin
hi LegosJedi.. hows the process coming along on this..=)
It's coming along pretty well. I'm sorta used to the phpBB 3 code, so it takes a little time to get used to it, after seeing MyBB code for a while. And, there are some classes I don't understand, so I have to look at the documentation for that, and then try to find the MyBB version of that class.
Pages: 1 2