MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New MyBB user - Need urgent help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, OK I'm new to MyBB, honestly, I think it is the best forum software I have ever used, very good features, and it's free!

Basically, I've opened up the forum for our website, (http://iromrepo.com/forums/) - We already need a new server, it's getting hammered by all the downloaders <.<

I've signed up to etology ad service, we need some revenue to keep paying for the server monthly, It's only been up for 8 hours, 50 members, our download center has got over 4500 unique hits - Our site was well known before it went down due to money problems, and now we have this new website.

Anyway, I need some ads on the forum, Probably one after the first post, and then after a certain number of posts, like 5 or something, I'm going to be using etology, so does anyone know what I should do? I'm not that good at PHP, are there any plugins or anything like that I can use?

Thanks a lot for reading
Awesome, thank you! I'll check them all out now

Ok, looks like inline-ads may be the one for me, I'll check it out and try to set it up. Thanks a lot Z. Burga Smile

Edit: The last link you gave me works well, it puts the ad in the footer, and rotates between many banners, which is a great feature.

The inline ads is really good, wish I actually had it working, but the template I am using (Check my website link above in the first post), well, the ad block seems to go too big, no matter what size I make it, and it always screws up the template, would be good if the ad was in like a grey part under the post, but it also goes up into the white bottom bars of each post. Kinda sucky but oh well what can I do

Thanks for the footer one =] (Ad randomizer)
I'm glad you're satisfied.

If you really need help with template editing, I'd suggest posting a thread in the Templates section, as template experts frequent that section Toungue