MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: which Ms Windows do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
Here is list of windows that are available on Planet. Which one of them do you use?

If your is not marked please do write the name of windows VIA Quick reply!

OR IF YOU USE AN OTHER OS, DO WRITE IN QUICK REPLY!

I USE Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Wink

Best wishes,
FAISAL SHAH!
I use Ubuntu Linux 7.10
i use Windows Vista home Premium. and on my other laptop i used linux freebsd.
crsoft Wrote:i use Windows Vista home Premium. and on my other laptop i used linux freebsd.

I use XP 2005.
I use XP but i am playing around with ubuntu 7.10 and realy like it. I hate vista though (i have it on one of my other computers) it crashes all the time, it makes a fast computer run slow and there are heaps of little bugs. My other annoyance with vista is that some things are only compatible with vista 32 and not 64 but they still say on the box vista compatible so they wont give you a refund at the store because they think you are doing something wrong and because it says vista compatible.
I use WinXP x64 SP2. Smile
Tuoi*Thi*Tham Wrote:I use WinXP x64 SP2. Smile
I use Windows Vista Home Premium, but voted for Windows Vista Ultimate since that's the only Vista option up there (ideally, the option should just be "Windows Vista").
Lets see 1 comp with Vista and one with XP, and both have dual boot for latest ubuntu.(Just need it for other people and I don't like PS through wine)
Vista Ultimate 64 Bit W00t! No mem restrictions and runs everything awesomely...
Pages: 1 2 3