MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Me Plugin Confliction Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When posting a new thread or replying to an exsisting thread this shows up in the header of each redirection page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'deleteme_post' was given in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/class_plugins.php on line 101

I think it has something to do with the delete me plugin, can someone please help me out here??? huge thanx in advance and also, when trying to activate the Additional Group Images, this error message comes up:

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: agi_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Can someone please help me out here?

Thanx in advance
Open inc/plugins/deleteme.php and remove these two lines

$plugins->add_hook("newreply_do_newreply_start","deleteme_post");
$plugins->add_hook("newthread_do_newthread_start","deleteme_post");
Thanx for the help on the delete me plugin issue but whenever anyone is loggin in, I keep gettin this error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare user_exists() (previously declared in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/functions_user.php:9) in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/functions_user.php on line 9

And what bout this one...

when trying to activate the Additional Group Images, this error message comes up:

Fatal error: agi_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Can someone plz help me out here??? Thanx in advance
1. That means the function user_exists() is seen twice in the same file, but without the second appearance being declared. Solution: Remove the duplicate function.

2. Try setting adminfunctions_template.php to 777 and see if that fixes the problem.
i got this fix...thanx!