MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I convert system vBulletin to a mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz help

How do I convert system vBulletin to a mybb

thanks for help
At the moment there are no converters,

But you can go via another forum:
vB > phpBB2 > MyBB (not really recommended, phpBB2 is really crap and most addons to posts would probably get deleted)
OR:

vB > phpBB3 > MyBB (not direct, but your best option)

Hope that helps

(P.S converting via a software is not that bad. I converted from phpBB3 before a converter was available, so I went phpBB3 > SMF > phpBB2 > MyBB and it still worked)

Regards,
Lachlan
I am in the Forum vbulletin Can I convert to mybb but lose problems

this my web

www.support4arabs.com/support

If you can please give conversion solution quickly

I preferred to mybb vbulletin

I want to be Arab support mybb
If you wait, There will be Merge System's plugin about other forum scripts like VB...
arno Wrote:If you wait, There will be Merge System's plugin about other forum scripts like VB...

Soon or later
vBulletin currently produce a product called ImpEx which allows to to convert in and out of their forum software.

I am assuming that you can convert from vBulletin to MyBB as their ImpEx software support MyBB >> vBulletin.

However, as the above posts have suggested, the MyBB Merge System is being developed and will soon support vBulletin >> MyBB conversions.
Do you know how much time it takes to be willing to convert from mybb to vBulletin
I am not sure, but I expect to facing to convert to vB if I an't persuade the team about mybb 1.4
Lachlan Wrote:At the moment there are no converters,

But you can go via another forum:
vB > phpBB2 > MyBB (not really recommended, phpBB2 is really crap and most addons to posts would probably get deleted)
OR:

vB > phpBB3 > MyBB (not direct, but your best option)

Hope that helps

(P.S converting via a software is not that bad. I converted from phpBB3 before a converter was available, so I went phpBB3 > SMF > phpBB2 > MyBB and it still worked)

Regards,
Lachlan

thats the best answere for now