MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Potential Bug/Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day folks,

Now I'm not 100% sure if this is a glitch within the template files, or this is a glitch written within MyBB itself. I have just uploaded and made default the "MyBulletin" template, and have edited the images only to suit my specific needs. However, up the top of this (above and below the navigation bar) I am getting this image.

(Please look at attatchment below!)

Now, I have edited the template file "nav" to attempt to get rid of the lower navigation part. However, when I delete it, it also deletes the top bar which leaves no navigation back to the home page unless you hit the "back" button in your browser.

Is there anyway I can get rid of the second bar without the top one deleting?
I am not seeing any problem with it. Just "Ordellani Media" which would appear in most themes. Perhaps you could show us the exact image/problem?

I can see everything is allright in that part of the page.
ct2k7 Wrote:I am not seeing any problem with it. Just "Ordellani Media" which would appear in most themes. Perhaps you could show us the exact image/problem?

I can see everything is allright in that part of the page.

There is an image showing the problem attatched to the original post; however I'm currently altering a new theme and mucking around with a few glitches like that "Authorisation Mismatch Code" error thing.

The problem I was having is that it says "Ordellani Media" in the welcome_block part, but it's also saying it underneath the main navigation menu. Example:

Header Block: Ordellani Media > Information & Assistance

Underneath Navigation Menu: Ordellani Media > Information & Assistance

It's showing it in two parts.
I see what you mean now. Can you completely remove the theme, download a new copy then try again? I'm using it on my board, but I don't see the problem.
ct2k7 Wrote:I see what you mean now. Can you completely remove the theme, download a new copy then try again? I'm using it on my board, but I don't see the problem.

Yeah, I tried that earlier. Doesn't seem to do anything. Funny thing is though, I only ever edited the images directory which only included adding/deleting certain images and replacing them with others.

Still, I figured out how to get rid of that damn Authorisation Mismatch Code thing, and will try and figure out what it is. Might be just a glitch in the template. Thanks for the help, mate!
Have you tried looking in the templates to see if you have it twice?
In the header template of that theme you should have 2 <navigation> tags Just take one out and it should be fixed.