MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPhone sales in UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apple banned O2 and Carphone Warehouse from releasing slaes figures. Are they trying to hide the fact that their overpriced piece of metal was a total flop in sales?
Probably, because I see tons of people with iPod Touches and not iPhones (In the US).
They are cool but to big and different. I don't think they even sell them in Australia.
Wheel-World Wrote:They are cool but to big and different. I don't think they even sell them in Australia.

They will when a provider want to sell them as far as i know telstra, optus and what not do not want to sell them as they know they are overrated and overpriced. thats just was i have read so do not quote me on it.
Everyone has a I touch here in the UK. I see very little with I-phone mainly business people
I don't have an iTouch... and I'm in Bournemouth lol
I don't have any iProducts. Too expensive.
Apple weren't able to fool many people in the UK with their pricey piece of junk, and I doubt they will with their new pricey piece of junk...the MacBook Air.
you can't even fit a CD into it.... how about a USB port lol..
Yeah I can agree, MacBook Air is crap. Go for the slightly bigger, badder Lenovo X300.

Also, iPhones and iTouches in the US are getting a $100 price cut! Yipee! But no more 8 Gb iTouch *Sniff*. That means no $199 iTouch.
Pages: 1 2