MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional Group Image Plugin Activation Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else get this error message when trying to activate the Additional Group Image:

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: agi_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/scerinas/public_html/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

And I remind you I have uploaded it to the /inc/plugins/ directory...so wz the issue here? Can someone please help me out????

Thanx in advance
i fixed this already but thanx...btw that is for the group legend plugin which i got workin for me with no issues. thanx anyways