MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] phpBB2 convert Guests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just converted from phpBB2 and on the Board Index in the Last Post column, I get:

In X
Today XX:XX PM
by Guest

But when I view the post, the Guest isn't a Guest - if you see what I mean. How can I fix this? I have tried Recount/Maintenance.

MyBB 1.2.12

Thanks a lot. Smile
-Rovin
Bump. I am having real problems with all posts saying Guest in Last Post column. There isn't a problem in the thread it's self.
This bug will be fixed in the next merge system revision. Until then post your topic in general support as it doesn't fall under merge system support
This issue has been updated to confirmed bug report in the MyBB Merge System.

It has been moved to the "Bug Reports" forum.
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.
only to ask because the fix was on 02-20-2008 and the merge system RC3 comes out on 02-25-2008 the bug is still in i tried it out today.

@Tikitiki: is there an way to make an RC4 release or maybe an testrelease to some testers because release is now around 4 months old. or is there an way to fix it now without an new merge system

Update: because i have mybb 1.4 i treid an update so that i can see about bugs and other things and with updating from 1.2.13 to 1.4 beta1 the guest is away Smile really funny so betterr wait for new merger or for mybb 1.4 Smile