MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone's stopped for gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just gone around and noticed the large range of people commenting that they're waiting on gold before they start their stuff.

Hmmn. I don't want to put pressure on the people making gold but it seems like MyBB Gold will kick the community up.

It will certainly be good to compate myBB gold with phpBB's Olympus since that's coming out soon too.

Is there any particular feature or something in gold that you cant wait for?

I cant wait to start making mods + skins Toungue
Well, myBB's is very different. So big mods wont be started till after Gold. But I make small mods when I have the chance. If you have one you want, let me know about it here, or in a PM.
Yeah... I really want MyBB Gold to come out so I can start some serious forum development.
-At the moment I am sort of just putting it off as long as I can... hoping that MyBB Gold comes out relatively soon.
jst use RC4 until Gold comes out
I like RC4. Think I'm going to run into problems if up grade to GOLD but I don't no.
yeah. I cant wait for Gold Toungue
Mo Wrote:jst use RC4 until Gold comes out

No thanks. Smile
-There are some things I dislike about RC4 that I'm waiting to have fixed with the Gold version, so...
What sorta things do you dislike?

hmmn. well for me. I cant wait for gold, a pure rush of stuff will be released Toungue.

Sadly for me, it sounds like it might come out around the same time as my *final year of school* exams. well not the final exams, but the big ones that determine your future.