MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Automatically move users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,

I'm looking to see if someone could make this plugin...
What I'm looking for is a plugin that'll move users that are in a certain usergroup into a new group if they don't post XX amount of times, within a specified time frame in the forums...where XX is the number I'd specify and I would be able to specify the amount of days.

Thanks in advance,
Shemo
Find all posts by this user
anyone?
A demotion system? Hmm...interesting concept.
Yes, sorta. I run a gaming guild and some of the members aren't being active in the forums as much as possible so I wanted to move them into a special usergroup where they can't view any of the forums like a banned user, except they're able to login and check/send PMs.
is this a lost cause or a dead request?
Well, no one feels they can do it. Or they are already busy. Bump this every one in a while (24 hours wait between bumps minimum), you'll get someone to do it for you eventually...
I'm bumping.
actually they got a plugin for that...called Auto Assign Groups at this link:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/auto-assign-groups

It is very easy to installled and really cool.
That's something different...he wants demotion not promotion. You should be able to alter that plugin though.

NOTE: I took a look at that plugin..it's not that good and won't be easy to alter for your needs.
Labrocca,

Think you might have time to write some code for this?