MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb with Mkportal intergration help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already post a thered and ask about the portal system.the most of the users say about mybb+mkportal is good for this..
1.How can i install this?
is there any installation documnets?
thankz
m@m
It installs just like mybb. You download the files, upload the upload folder to your server then run the install script. Visit http://www.mkportal.it to download. It comes with more detailed instructions. Ps. This shouldn't realy be in the general support section.
Dear Wheel world,
Can you please tell me more about..because i'm fresher to this and i wanted to know about...
1.First i download Mybb and install it
2.then download mkportal and install it.
3.Is mybb and mkportal installation in same directory or separate directory?
4.how can i intergrated with both of these?
thankz
m@m
Install MKportal in your root folder.

MKportal>MyBB (like this)

So remove all the files from the MKportal zip file, then drag and drop them into your root folder using ftp. after that's done, do the same with MyBB however keep the "Upload" folder. You can rename it after to "forums" etc

Install MyBB first and after that's fully installed you can setup MKportal, it's basically as easy as mybb's installer and I haven't actually used apart from testing etc. You get an option to intergrate while installing MKportal I believe =)
~Kerrang!