MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have recently converted my board from YaBB 2.2 > YaBB 2.1 > SMF > MyBB (you can see how much I wanted to have a MyBB forum).

My forum is here:
http://theconsole.co.nr

Tell me what you think.

Thanks.
-Rovin
Nice. I like your theme, and it's cool too see users finding the wonders of MyBB Toungue
umm... theres something wrong with your images i think..=o
I adjusted the theme. The old one was too light, I have tweaked the default one. See what you think.
Wow Rovin, I haven't seen a Dr.Who episode for so many years. I used to watch it as a very young man real late at night here in the states. Great memories Smile I'm actually so old I seen them when they first released here in the US Big Grin

If memory serves me right it was on late evening Saturdays around midnight or 1 am when it first came to the states.

VERY cool Smile
Thanks for your comments, hemi. Smile

What colours do you recommend for the theme when I remake one?
Dr.Who needs something Dark imo Smile Has to be easily readable however.
I like the logo the best... Looks like a nice little forum. Thanks for sharing.
Nice forum and you even made it look good using the default theme Smile On that note, I have always wondered by many of the forum software makers always have a blue default theme LOL
Thanks for your comments guys. I think I still could make the theme more Doctor Who related like.
Pages: 1 2