MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Logout Automatically from forum" help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I included mybb forum inside a webpage that requires login.

And created a auto login script whereby when a user logs into the website, the forum auto detects it and automatically logs in.

however the problem I have now is that when the user logs out from the website, the forum does not automatically logout.

you guys confused yet? Big Grin Any ideas?

Much help needed. Thx alot!
helpme Wrote:I included mybb forum inside a webpage that requires login.

And created a auto login script whereby when a user logs into the website, the forum auto detects it and automatically logs in.

however the problem I have now is that when the user logs out from the website, the forum does not automatically logout.

Yeah! fix your script........... What web-page ?? URL ?? "Shared" DataBase ?? Individual Db's ??None of us are much good at guessing.

Post your Code...

helpme Wrote:I included mybb forum inside a webpage that requires login.

First off, you don't gotta post 3 times teh same thread, one's enough [attachment=1001] [ teh admins really should include a "mrgreen" smilie to this board -_- ] [attachment=1000], then, I dunno, maybe you gotta run the script for it to delete the session from the database, change cookie's time value or whatever, dunno the way it works in myBB -_-
It's something with your code. Can you paste it here using [code] tags please.