MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Test Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I honestly really have no idea why I'm posting this, or why I'm even on the Internet considering it is 0100 hours on a Wednesday morning, but here goes anyway. Toungue

I've just recently completed some part-time studies and am going for my Bachelor's Degree in Science, Maths, Physics and Aviation so that later on down the track - if I ever decide to leave Infantry - I can apply for my Pilot's Licence in the newly-obtained FA/18 Hornets in the Royal Australian Air Force.

I completed the final tests on Saturday, but today is the day I receive my results and find out for sure if I've passed and can proceed later on down the track. At the moment I'm nervous as all hell, and I'm sitting here smoking a cigarette, grinding my teeth, and eagerly awaiting my results from the ADF and Vetasses (both of whom have setup the extra-caricular exams for me) and I'm completely freaking out.

So, yeah - that's about it. I felt the urge to rant a little bit for some odd-ball reason.
You've passed, I've got my RAF Part 1 Airmanship, Ranks and Drill Turnout tests next week
Yeah, I took my finals like a month and a half ago... and I think I passed freshman year Toungue.