MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: İ need '' Can Delete Other Post '' Choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallo everypeople first its my first message . sory for my bad grammer : )
Firstly i have got a mybb forum but some problem about moderation
İ need Can Delete Other Post Choice

[Image: modetorko4.jpg]
i add Moderate New Posts in all forums but i need Some user dont need my approval and they must open new threat and writings directlyi so i do this if i do supermodetor to this users they can do this but when i done this users can change other peoples subjects ( beacuse of they are supermodetor )
[Image: deleteax2.jpg]

because there isnt ''Can Edit Other Post '' there is only Can Edit Own Posts i need this ,
[Image: editownpostli6.jpg]

how can do this or can be in new version = ? or different method for special group without my approval İ dont want to My special groups can delete other peoples posts only without approval..Thanks for yours interstings : )
I believe giving them power to moderate gives them power to delete.
cnymike Wrote:I believe giving them power to moderate gives them power to delete.

That's correct. You need to add moderators by going to Admin CP --> Forum Management -- find your forum, and click "Subforums/Moderators" beside it. Then add the moderator.

Super moderators are also able to edit/delete. To add supermoderators, edit the user in the Admin CP and change their usergroup to "Super Moderators"
thanks for your intestings.
Yes supermodetors can edit and delete but i dont want mine group can delete others.and if i add modetors, modetors cant write without approval... Anyone know other way ?