MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar size, number of posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to hide the number of posts, which is found below avatar of each member? I was looking for that option in Admin CP but couldn't find...

And second, how do I change the image size for avatars. 100x100 and 10K seems a little small, so I went for admin tools and set it up to 200x150 and 50k, and saved it.

When I tried to upload that size of pictue as an avatar, I got the same message as always do:

Quote:The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels.
The maximum file size for avatars is 10 KB.

How should I do it?
Hi,
himi Wrote:Is it possible to hide the number of posts, which is found below avatar of each member? I was looking for that option in Admin CP but couldn't find...
In AdminCP -> Templates -> Modify -> <expand templateset> -> Post Bit Templates -> postbit_author_user
In the textbox there, find and delete:
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />

himi Wrote:And second, how do I change the image size for avatars. 100x100 and 10K seems a little small, so I went for admin tools and set it up to 200x150 and 50k, and saved it.
AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Change -> User Registration and Profile Options. You can change the avatar settings in there.
Remove post counts (in postbit and all over the forums too, if you want):
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid150129

Are you sure that /inc/settings.php is correctly CHMOD'ed?
1. Edit the postbit template - under "Modify/Delete" undee Templates. The expand your template set, and find postbit templates. Expand that and edit one of those templates. I can't be much help now as I don't have time to play around.

2. Go to Board Settings and then to User Registration and Profile Options. Towards the bottom their are options for avatar sizing.

EDIT: 2 replies Confused I must've been typing slow.
Thanks for replys!

Regarding avatar size, I did this for several times and nothing happened:

AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Change -> User Registration and Profile Options.

Did change the size to 200x150 and 50K, after that I saved the new configuration and tried to pload the new avatar. It didn't work and again there was the notification :
The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels.
The maximum file size for avatars is 10 KB.
What is the CHMOD on inc/settings.php ? Smile
I was thinking erasing post counter for all, because of two kids competing who compete to have more posts, wouldn't be such a great idea, so I was thinking if it's pissible to erase post counter for those two members?

Or peerhaps limit them to post only fixed number of posts each day...is this possible?

Please help, cause I'm loosing my nerves!!!
himi Wrote:I was thinking erasing post counter for all, because of two kids competing who compete to have more posts, wouldn't be such a great idea, so I was thinking if it's pissible to erase post counter for those two members?
I presume you want to keep post counters, but only remove them for two users? That'd require some code editing unfortunately.
You can just set their post count to 0 if you want to.

himi Wrote:Or peerhaps limit them to post only fixed number of posts each day...is this possible?
Under AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Posting, you can set a maximum number of posts per day.