MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Personal Photo Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a gallery plugin for MyBB or an gallery script intergration?

And also is there a plugin where members can add their own personal photo to their profile along with their avatar...like on some forums they have a sectoin on the profile where members can add their own personal photos...does MyBB have a plugin for that?
Mybb had a plugin called profile picture, but since Lex is not on the forum anymore also this plugin is gone.
I will send you by pm the plugin called pp (profile picture).
please i would like you to send it to me too thanks!
wat bout a plugin for member galleries???? for the forums????
spinning Wrote:Mybb had a plugin called profile picture, but since Lex is not on the forum anymore also this plugin is gone.

Ah, man! I was looking for something like this for my board. Sad
nyree.kage Wrote:
spinning Wrote:Mybb had a plugin called profile picture, but since Lex is not on the forum anymore also this plugin is gone.

Ah, man! I was looking for something like this for my board. Sad

Can you send the plugin to me too? Thanks!
You can integrate coppermine with MyBB, if that's what you're looking for...
Actually, I'm (and I believe everyone else was) looking for a plugin where one photo is put in the profile, rather than a whole gallery.
LadyAngelique Wrote:wat bout a plugin for member galleries???? for the forums????

I recognized that. But I was covering all the bases Wink...
actually i wz referrin to a forum galleries plugin where like the guestbook, a member can have their own photo album on their profile...or somethin of that sort or even one gallery where members can share images on the forum...and all their latest images shows up in their profile...
Pages: 1 2