MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image Host Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin where members can upload avatars and sigs to forums and we (the forum owners) host their images? Like the ImageShack Uploader Plugin for Proboards and YaBB???
Both are standard functions in mybb.
In admincp go to change boardsettings User Registration and Profile Options
You are certainly able to host there avatars etc.
But what about if they want to place an image in a post.
Is there such a plugin where it offers basic image uploading with bb code or similar so users can upload then copy paste link etc to post images.
User intergration with this would be great so only registered users can use the image host.
Any advise about this would be great.

DAMINK
Signature images are not hosted by default for mybb. You would need a plugin for that.
DAMINK Wrote:You are certainly able to host there avatars etc.
But what about if they want to place an image in a post.
Is there such a plugin where it offers basic image uploading with bb code or similar so users can upload then copy paste link etc to post images.
User intergration with this would be great so only registered users can use the image host.
Any advise about this would be great.

DAMINK

Although not acting as a plugin, I do have a similar utility on my site.
Basic image uploading is offered which will return the user with the neccesary link code for forums etc.
Let me know if you want the code.
I have a demo account setup if you want to try it out.
Full details about it can be seen at:
http://www.deeptrimmer.co.uk/forums/show...php?tid=86

User account is controlled by a htaccess rather than forum ids.

Screenshot below (using the uploader)
[Image: Wozzer4115739984.jpg]
Thanks Wozzer for the offer.
I ended up making my own image hosting area and linked it in my forum but thanks anyways.

ps. Nice forum mate. I like it. One of the best looking ones i have seen.

DAMINK
I think this would be a good idea and something that would be very useful for many people.
DAMINK Wrote:Thanks Wozzer for the offer.
I ended up making my own image hosting area and linked it in my forum but thanks anyways.
No problem. Glad you got it sorted.

DAMINK Wrote:ps. Nice forum mate. I like it. One of the best looking ones i have seen.

Thankyou - its always nice to hear feedback - good or bad.
Am having a few SQL issues at the moment so its a bit 'up & down' at the moment Sad