MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachment request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi there
i need a modification for attachment that a user can attach more then one file at a time like they do in vb i will be vary thankfull
also pleas tell me how to add the modification coades and stuff since i dont know how to
There is a why to do this. Just click the "Add Attachment", and then, once the page loads, you can add another attachment.
Ahmad786 Wrote:Hi there,
I need a modification for attachments. I'd like it so a user can attach multiple files at once, like they do in vB. I would be very thankful if somebody did this.
Also, if you could tell me how to apply the modification, whether it is via a plugin or code modification, since I personally don't know how to do either.

Cleanup^^

He knows how to add multiple files, but not multiple files at once... He wants more than one file selection box to appear, rather than the standard one box to upload an item.
yes you got me right brother
i want to upload multiple files at the same time like they do in vb
You can upload multiple files with vBulletin? Last time I checked, it's only one file at a time, but in a separate window.
If you like writing your messages whilst waiting for a file to upload, you can easily write your message in Notepad (or some similar program) and upload the files at the same time.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:You can upload multiple files with vBulletin? Last time I checked, it's only one file at a time, but in a separate window.
If you like writing your messages whilst waiting for a file to upload, you can easily write your message in Notepad (or some similar program) and upload the files at the same time.

what about the picture uploading i dont know when you chekd vb i first time used vb like 2 yers back it was still the same and is still the same
[Image: attachxg8.jpg]
Oh yeah, you and ZiNga are both right... Cause' Audentio has a one-at-a-time system. And I know of other sites that have multiple-at-once.
yea but i am still looking for that code
still waiting
That^ won't really help you. If I knew PHP I would do it for you, but I don't so...
Pages: 1 2