MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: migrating from phpbb3 to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the first error is can you pleas tell me what mistake i am making
its urgent
[Image: changingnv2.jpg]
Make a backup first - I believe you have to Import your phpBB database into your MyBB one. Just click Export and save it as a tex file, then Import it into your MyBB one.
i uploaded the convert file and when i went to
http://www.ahlehaq.com/mybb//convert/
i got the following error
can any one pleas help me out
Quote:require_once(/home/ahlehaq/public_html/ahlehaq.com/mybb/inc/config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ahlehaq/public_html/ahlehaq.com/mybb/convert/index.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ahlehaq/public_html/ahlehaq.com/mybb/inc/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ahlehaq/public_html/ahlehaq.com/mybb/convert/index.php on line 25

yes thats latter but how i am going to get away from this error ???????
Ahmad786, you installed your MyBB Board first? If so, then it looks like you corrupted it.

As for your second error contact your host for the proper details to your phpBB database.

Rovin, that's completely wrong.
Tikitiki Wrote:Ahmad786, you installed your MyBB Board first? If so, then it looks like you corrupted it.

As for your second error contact your host for the proper details to your phpBB database.

Rovin, that's completely wrong.

but i installed it again then why is it curropted
can you tell me how can i fix it ?
Did you do anything in between when it was working and when it stopped working?
Tikitiki Wrote:Did you do anything in between when it was working and when it stopped working?
nop i didnt uplaod the convert file to the right place and now i did that and now i am runing the conver system
the new error is
Quote:ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.ahlehaq.com/mybb/Upload/convert/index.php

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:10:37 GMT by pxy1 (squid/2.6.STABLE18)
can you tell me the sulution for this one
Tikitiki Wrote:Rovin, that's completely wrong.

I really do apologise, sorry for any trouble caused.
Works fine for me Ahmad786.
no if you click on the 2nd run then you get this error
Pages: 1 2