MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration/Contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day folks,

I've tried over and over to find out how to change the font colour on the "Contact Page" and the Registration pages, as well as the User CP. The headings for each field are written in Blue and are in Bold format.

I'm wondering what you must change within the theme to be able to change the colour from Blue to something else?

Also, on the "Contact Page" (MOD) that directs from the "Contact Us" link down the bottom, the top two fields come up white instead of the HTML Code I have assigned for the rest of the forums input fields. How exactly do I change that?
For the registration pages and User CP, look at Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Member Templates --> member_register and Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> User CP Templates

Find the parts where you want to make blue, then wrap it with:
<span style="color: interestingcolour;"> <!-- stuff to make interestingcolour --> </span>
Thanks alot, Dennis! Greatly appreciated.